How do you want to feel?
It's time to shed the emotional and physical weight
S.H.E.D. is grounded in nutritional science, evidence and lots of experience to address the causes of what is weighing you down, not just the symptoms.
Informed by one of the world’s largest and most successful lifestyle programs for midlife women, it is personalized and membership based. Just a private group of women going through the same process, at the same stage in their lives, with similar concerns, challenges and goals. Study after study shows that support and accountability from a like-minded tribe gets you there faster and hold on longer to your results.
Together we create structure around when and how to feed and move your body. You learn to trust yourself and your intuition, to make food choices that positively impact your energy and wellbeing, and incorporate the principles of self-care that will carry you into midlife balanced and inspired.
You will lose the weight and accumulated fat, reduce inflammation and digestion imbalances, adjust your hunger levels and cravings, improve any menopausal symptoms and increase your energy. Everything is designed to get you looking and feeling great.
After 8 weeks, you will be lighter, leaner, healthier.
Best of all, you will know what it takes to stay that way.
Share the journey
Habits of self-care
Diet over 'dieting'
Small group coaching with five like-minded women through a private WhatsApp group. Your group is your daily accountability, your safety net and your source of inspiration. You will be able to ask me questions, share progress and give and receive support. You will also have access to the larger members-only community when you need more support or shared learning.
Weekly 60-minute group check-ins with me to tackle challenges, share victories, answer questions and discuss next steps. Each week you will learn new wellness techniques and build small lifestyle changes into habits around meditation, movement, stress management, sleep and other areas as they come up.
Access to members-only content including the latest program guidance, yoga and meditation videos and extras, like tips and tricks, recipes, supplements, herbs or traditions (e.g. Ayurveda), and current health and wellness research so you learn the scientific, and not so scientific, background behind sustaining your optimal weight and healthy longevity.
A personalized wellness and nutrition plan for you to follow throughout the program that is based on your individual history and goals. The protocol is designed in collaboration with an expert European nutritionist and includes the specific foods, exercise and self-care habits you will add and omit and an action plan to help us track and monitor your success.
I've got everything covered. You just need to start.
About the program:
- My nutritional protocol has been designed with an expert nutritionist specifically for midlife women. It is nutrient dense and largely plant-based. We don’t weigh, measure or count. We eat consciously and systematically and let our body adjust naturally to a new lifestyle.
- Each week, we will cover the information you need during our coaching sessions. It will also be accessible online in the members-only space of my website for you to watch anytime, at your own pace for the duration of the program.
- Ask private questions and interact via WhatsApp or the group page.
Once you sign up:
- You will register and receive an email with the link to fill in the online Wellness Assessment to help me understand your current lifestyle habits, health history and to establish your goals.
- A few days before the program start date, you will receive an email with your personalized protocol.
- Your login for the members-only space will be activated from January 1st.
- At the beginning of each week, new yoga and meditation videos, information and program guidance will be posted.
- Participate in/watch the live weekly session.
- Give and receive support from the group when you need it.
Share with someone you care about.
Research shows that the healthy actions of others rub off on us. Join with a friend and save an additional 20%use the coupon TOGETHER20 @ checkout
*Jennifer Barsky and Itsarz does not dispense medical advice or prescriptions, or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement for treatment for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor either directly or indirectly. The intention is to offer informational, educational, and personal development tools, in support of greater emotional and physical wellbeing.